The title race for the Premier League looks interesting after the stunning transfer window. Here’s a quick look at the best additions by
the giants of the league.
1. The defending champions brought in the clinical finisher who played for Los Blancos in order to improve their strike force. Two other big signings by Antonio Conte this season are Tiemoue Bakayoko and Antonio Rudiger.
2. Manchester United snatched the fierce Belgian striker- Romelu Lukaku from Chelsea for a whooping amount of £75m. The Red Devils look determined to claim their superiority in the league with the help of other key signings like Nemanja Matic and Victor Lindelof.
Manchester United F.C. (Sky Sports)
3. Pep Guardiola found the perfect fit for the role of right wing-back from Tottenham Hotspur. Bringing Kyle Walker to the side allows him to play three center backs. City also signed Danilo from Real Madrid, Benjamin Mendy and Bernardo Silva from Monaco.
Manchester City F.C. (The Independent)
4. Alexandre Lacazette completed his move to Arsenal from Lyon for club record fee of £52.7m. The Frenchman is a great addition to Wenger’s side that includes players like Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil.
Arsenal F.C. (Goal)
5. Jurgen Klopp continued to add pace to his squad in order to execute his full throttle attacking football by bringing Mohamed Salah to Anfield. Liverpool looks like an attacking side with players like Sadio Mane and the Brazilian duo – Roberto Firmino and Phileppe Coutinho.
Liverpool F.C. (Sky Sports)