When we look at celebrities donning a beautiful outfit with ease, confidence and looking fabulous, they often have us wondering, “how celebrities maintain their body?” Well, they certainly don’t do it by eating unhealthy food and binge-watching all day and night. But what you certainly need is discipline, dedication and control.
Making a healthy and fit body is all about controlling your urges and requires dedication to work out. Bollywood celebrities are well-known for maintaining a healthy diet and fit body with utmost discipline. They are true health advocates who are always promoting healthy living on their social media handles.
Below are some of the fitness secrets and tips from the Bollywood’s fittest celebrities worth knowing!
Shilpa Shetty Fitness Tips
The Bollywood diva Shilpa Shetty inspires us immensely with her fitness regime. It is known to many that she is a big advocate of yoga and healthy food to maintain her healthy and fit physique. She shed 21 kgs in 3 months post her pregnancy following a strict workout routine and diet plan. If you too want to flaunt a fit and healthy body, then follow these Shilpa Shetty fitness tips:-
- Stretch your muscles after an intense workout.
- Indulge in a balanced breakfast.
- Include berries in your diet.
- Have a cheat-day in your diet plan.
These Shilpa Shetty’s fitness tips will make you fit and healthy in no time. In the year 2020, Shilpa Shetty, in association with Fit India introduced a fitness app titled Simple Soulful. The app entails holistic health plans designed by experts in yoga, exercise, immunity and diet programs.
Priyanka Chopra Diet Plan
Without a doubt Priyanka Chopra has a stunning figure, thanks to her strict diet plan and fitness regime. Miss World 2000 has been a health freak throughout her career. Here’s a look at Priyanka Chopra’s diet plan-
- Breakfast: 2 eggs or oatmeal and a glass of skimmed milk.
- Lunch: 2 chapatis with dal, vegetables and salad.
- Evening Snacks: Turkey Sandwich.
- Dinner: Grilled chicken or fish and soup
Along with Priyanka Chopra’s diet plan, she also follows a strict workout routine. She believes in staying fit and not shed a lot of weight to look slim. Priyanka Chopra’s fitness routine includes cardio, spin classes and yoga.
Akshay Kumar Fitness Tips
No one does fitness better than the Khiladi of Bollywood, Akshay Kumar. Even at the age of 53, he is considered one of the most fittest actors of Bollywood. He works dedicatedly towards maintaining a healthy physique. Akshay Kumar’s workout routine includes martial arts, walking, swimming, yoga, stretching and meditation. When it comes to diet, he believes that home-cooked meals are the best for maintaining a healthy diet and body. He is not someone who uses supplements, proteins and steroids. Instead, he works towards being naturally fit. Some of Akshay Kumar’s fitness tips that are necessary to implement are-
- Drink Plentiful Of Water: Drink at least 4 to 5 litres of water everyday. It helps build up your metabolism and keeps you hydrated to carry out your daily chores.
- Sleep Early, Rise Early: A minimum of 7 to 9 hours of sleep is essential for the human body to function properly. A heavy workout routine needs a well-rested body.
- Indulge In Home-Cooked Meals: Home-cooked meals are the best option for maintaining a healthy and fit body.
Alia Bhatt Workout Routine
From her debut in Karan Johar’s Student Of The Year, Alia Bhatt’s body fitness has transformed extremely. She has achieved a fit body with her dedicated fitness routine and diet plan. Bhatt’s diet plan is easy to follow and includes a three-meal plan instead of six. Below is the diet she follows-
- Breakfast: Idli-sambar or poha
- Lunch: Rotis and veggies
- Dinner: Rotis without oil or roasted chicken or a small bowl of rice with dal and vegetables.
Alia Bhatt’s workout routine is a bit slow but effective nonetheless. She indulges in exercises for the shoulders, core, back and legs on a regular basis. Alia Bhatt’s workout routine also includes pilates sessions from time-to-time.
Katrina Kaif Workout Routine
The barbie doll of Bollywood is truly an inspiration for all the fitness enthusiasts. A few days ago, her celebrity trainer Yasmin Karachiwala shared a video of Katrina Kaif’s workout routine on her official Instagram account. But we warn you, this routine is not for beginners. Katrina Kaif’s workout routine includes squats, side leg lifts, push-ups, a reverse lunge with a kick, plank to T, and sit-ups. If you are used to intense workout sessions, then Katrina Kaif’s workout routine is perfect for you.
Deepika Padukone Fitness Tips
Deepika Padukone is the proud owner of an athletic body, thanks to her intense workout routine and diet plans. Her celebrity fitness trainer, Yasmin Karachiwala, let’s us in on a secret that the actress never cheats; she has no cheat days! That’s the kind of commitment we all need. Some of the Deepika Padukone’s fitness tips we should adhere to are-
- Avoid overeating at all costs.
- Eat at the right time.
- Include fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Do not consume rice after 5 pm.
Deepika Padukone’s fitness routine includes yoga in the morning, half hour walking, push-ups, crunches and light weight training. She also indulges in pilates and loves to indulge in leg focussed workout. Deepika Padukone’s diet is wholesome and balanced-
- Breakfast: Egg whites and a toast
- Lunch: Roti, sabzi and dal
- Evening Snack: Sandwich
- Dinner: Chicken, sabzi and roti
Bipasha Basu Fitness Tips
Bipashu Basu is dedicated and disciplined with her fitness regime. She believes in consuming healthy food and indulges in foods such as stir-fried vegetables, spinach, chicken soup, grilled mushrooms, etc. One of the fittest celebrities in the Bollywood industry, Basu follows a different workout regime everyday. Her cardio includes-
- Treadmill: 20 minutes
- Cycling: 20 minutes
- Cross trainer: 10 minutes
Some of Bipasha Basu’s fitness tips to follow are-
- Be Disciplined: To have the perfect body, you have to be strict with yourself to follow your diet and workout regime.
- Keep Yourself Hydrated: Consume at least 8 glasses of water everyday.
- Eat Right: Include lots of greens, chicken, nuts, sprouts, etc. in your diet.