One of the most important holidays of the Bengali calendar, Poila Boishakh is celebrated every 14th April among families in West Bengal and India. People who are veterans of the festival share with us, why you need to celebrate Poila Boishakh with your bengali buddies.
7 ways to celebrate Bengali new year
1. Poila Boishakh is incomplete without our Bondhus. Shubho Nobo Borsho.
2. Poila Boishakh is all about watching the legendary romantic Bengali pair on screen over and over again.
3. They spoil us with their love but we always adore it.
4. A platter full of these delicacies makes one sing ‘Aha ki Anando’.
5. New Jama on the new year is an absolute must.
6. Some stories never get old, especially when it comes from dadu. Shubho Nobo Borsho.