It loves, it laughs, it heals. Here are some of the best exercises to keep your heart healthy and fit, ensuring you lead a long a fulfilling life
1. Nothing is better for health than an old fashioned MORNING WALK. It improves health, helps soak in some vitamin D, and your heart will be grateful.
2. Adding Stretches to your morning workout can make all the difference for your blood flow and can relieve your body of any cramps you might have.
3. SWIMMING is a fun way to stay in shape and give your body some much needed cardio exercise.
4. One of the exercises you can perform from the comfort of your home would be RUNNING up and down the stairs. It will surely get your blood pumping.
5. TAI-CHI is an ancient Chinese art that is used to balance both body and mind, and is used to expel toxins from the body.
6. WATER AEROBICS, while a relatively new form of exercise, is quickly becoming a new trend among those who don’t mind the occasional dip. A must try during those hot summer months.
7. WEIGHT TRAINING is a great way to build muscle and help you burn fat, developing arm strength and improving your metabolism.
8.YOGA is one of the most well known practises for reducing heart disease, and for improving your overall health, it focuses on stress relief and fitness, and has the added benefit of bringing you peace.
9. CYCLING is fun activity that is great for the heart. Some people even take it up professionally. The longer you cycle, the more grateful your heart will be.