An easy merry Christmas cake precisely a no-bake cheesecake recipe made of tasty milk-based ice cream speckled with chocolate shavings to take you to Italian cheesecake heaven!
No-bake Stracciatella Cheesecake
Really easy to prepare, this no-bake cheesecake that is gorgeous to behold and even more scrumptious to eat requires only 20 minutes to prep and an hour to cook. So what are you waiting for? Read on to know the details of a last-minute no-bake cheesecake recipe to impress your friends and family with this Christmas season!
To start with, what makes a happy Christmas cake? Well, just one bowl and minimal ingredients. You read that right, now say goodbye to the traditional Merry Christmas cakes and enjoy the marriage of east and west with this delicious yet easy Christmas cake - Stracciatella Cheesecake! Inspired by a totally different meal, which is stracciatella soup, stracciatella is a gelato made from milk and has small irregular chunks of chocolate pieces in it. And, this mouth-watering recipe recreates that incomparable Stracciatella taste in cake form!
Servings for our no-bake cheesecake:
Harder to pronounce, simpler to whip, this homemade no-bake cheesecake recipe serves 10-12 portions to satisfy the cravings.
As time wears on, the importance of staying fit tops the chart. With no intention to derail your diet, here’s the nutrition information of this not-so-traditional Italian Christmas cheesecake for you to grab a healthy bite. Below stated is nutrition information as per portion referring to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions:
- 635 Calories (kcal)
- 39.0 Total Fat(g)
- 23.0 Saturated Fat(g)
- 59.0 Total Carbs(g)
- 44.0 Sugars(g)
- 10.0 Protein(g)
- 2.2 Fibre(g)
- 0.86 Sodium(g)
Steps for cooking the cheesecake:
So, look no further than our winning recipe of this beautiful crowd-pleasing best Christmas cake for your last-minute treats!
Here's What You'll Need/Ingredients:
- 250 grams of chocolate cookies
- 85 grams of melted butter
- 340 grams ricotta
- 230 grams mascarpone
- 141 grams of powdered sugar
- 85 grams of chocolate flakes
- 141 grams melted chocolate
Here's How To Make:
- Step 1: Add the cookies and the sugar to a food processor and process well until finely crumbed.
- Step 2: Before mixing, fill a bowl with the crumbs with the butter and add half of the mix to another bowl.
- Step 3: Pour the cookie crumb mix from one of the bowls into a cake springform pan and press the mixture into the base. Also, make sure there's a raised ½ inch "border" all the way around.
- Step 4: Refrigerate the springform pan for 30 minutes.
- Step 5: Mix the ricotta, mascarpone, and powdered sugar into a smooth mixture and fold in the chocolate flakes.
- Step 6: Pour the melted chocolate onto the cookie base in the springform pan. Add the stracciatella mix on top and smooth it down.
- Step 7: Try to make sure that the melted chocolate doesn't mix with the stracciatella.
- Step 8: For the finishing touch, sprinkle the second bowl of cookie crumbs on top of stracciatella.
And with that, there you have it. Although there are various traditional Christmas cake recipes that are downright delicious, trying something new is what sparks the excitement. This Christmas, try this super simple no-bake cheesecake, a perfect dessert for festive gatherings.