Not everyone can boast of two New Year celebrations within 365 days, not counting 1st Jan of course. If you relate to any of this, you’re probably a proud Parsi.
1. You begin by thanking your wonderful lineage for giving you unique traits, and company that is otherwise known as friends and family.
2. When it comes to family time, even the chocolate boy turns into a mumma’s boy.
3. You hangout with some of the gorgeous dikris from the colony. (And maybe think of a perfect future together.)
4. You sip on some cocktails, or better yet , some good old Raspberry Soda from the bottle.
5. And when you’re done, you break into a dance while they play a retro number on grandpa’s gramophone.
6. Or you relax in your dad’s recliner and listen to some of this man’s masterpieces. And be glad you’re related, somehow.
7. You can’t wait to lay your hands on that delicious dhansak your mum made with all her love .
8. You have to have some sumptuous patrani macchi today.
9. Well, what are you waiting for? JAMVA CHALO JI!
10. Don’t forget to call for celebrations in the memory of this epic dikra who was one among you!