Confused on how to recharge your Tata Sky account? Tata Sky brings some of the easiest steps for you to quickly recharge your account without any hassle.
Here are some easy recharge plans for your Tata Sky account. You can do most of these directly from the mobile app itself!
1. You can quickly recharge your Tata Sky account online by visiting our Quick Recharge page. All you have to do is put in your Subscriber ID, the amount that needs to be filled, and you are good to go!
2. Via the Tata Sky mobile app, you can easily recharge your account anytime, anywhere! This is perfect for when you are on the go.
3. You can also contact your local authorized partner for a recharge voucher. Another easy method for you to recharge your Tata Sky account online is to pay electronically using Top-Up after contacting your local authorized partner.
4. To avoid any hassles in the future, you can also opt for the auto debit option. This means that you can authorize Tata Sky to debit a fixed amount of Rs.500 directly from your bank account/credit card each time your account balance reaches Rs. 200.
5. You can also recharge your Tata Sky account online using Facebook. Just send us a ‘Hi’ on Facebook to sign in and recharge. Your account will be recharged immediately, without any inconvenience.
6. During a time crunch or emergency, you can avail our ‘Emergency Top up’ service which gives you three days' worth balance credited to your Tata Sky account to ensure uninterrupted TV viewing while you recharge your account. The amount credited via Emergency Top up is auto-debited on the 4th day from your Tata Sky account. This service can be availed only on your Recharge Due Date or within subsequent 2 days.
7. ICICI bank account holders can directly recharge their accounts by sending in a SMS. All you have to do is, message “DTH (space) <subscriber ID> (space) tatasky (space)<amount> (space) <the last 6 digits of your ICICI account number>” to 9222208888.