Wedding season has arrived and everybody’s busy preparing for the Sangeet night, wanting to perform their best at their sibling or best friend’s wedding. Here are a few dance steps that will help you perform your best.
1. Thumkas from London Thumakda
Kangana’s famous thumka in this song will definitely make you sangeet ready, this wedding season.
2. The twirls from Nagada Sang Dhol Baaje
The swinging twirls will make sure everyone’s having a good time.
3. Balle Balle from Daler Mehndi’s Tunak Tunak Tun
For all the bhangra lovers out there, ‘Balle Balle’ is your perfect match.
4. Old school Bollywood romance from Mehendi Laga Ke Rakhna
Is the wedding even complete without dancing like Kajol in ‘Mehendi Laga ke Rakhna?’
5. Freestyle from Mahi Ve (Kal Ho Na Ho)
Dancing just like SRK does, Mahi Ve is one ultimate track that you can not miss dancing on.
6. Hip Hop from Mauja Hi Mauja
How amazing it would be if you could move just like Shahid does? Because who doesn’t love to groove to ‘Mauja Hi Mauja?’
7. A little boogie-woogie from Mujhse Shaadi Karogi
How about practising some rituals with the bride-to-be?
8. Modern Bollywood from Bole Chudiyaan
Kareena with her desi ada in this song has made our feets tap every time we listen to it. It is one of the most popular numbers that will make us all get up and dance.
9. Free stepping from Ainvayi Ainvayi
The ultimate ‘Ainvayi Ainvayi’ step make us all want to gate crash all the weddings whenever the song is being played.