Quick Three-Ingredient Dessert Recipes To Try At Home
Every now and then, we crave something sweet to indulge in after lunch or dinner. And while there are many restaurants and cafes from where we can order, doing it every day is not feasible. Even if we think of whipping up something quickly at home, we might not have all the necessary ingredients at our disposal.
But, what if we can make a dessert using just 3 ingredients! Yes, you read that right! Even when our pantry is lacking some ingredients to cook desserts, it is possible to make them using just 3 ingredients. 3-ingredient desserts do not lack flavour, are restaurant-like and Instagram-worthy!
So, what are you waiting for? Have a look at these below-mentioned easy 3-ingredient dessert recipes you can make at home-
3-Ingredient Mango Ice Cream
3-Ingredient Mango Ice Cream is a delicious 3-ingredient dessert recipe that can be easily made at home. Soft and creamy, with luscious pieces of mango, it is one of the quick three-ingredient dessert recipes. Follow the recipe of 3-Ingredient Mango Ice Cream given below-
- Mango Puree - ¾ cup
- Thickened Cream - 2 cups
- Sugar - ½ cup, powdered
- To make this easy 3-ingredient dessert recipe, take a deep mixing bowl and add 2 cups of thickened cream into it.
- Add ½ cup powdered sugar and beat or whisk for 5-7 minutes or till stiff peaks appear.
- Now, add fresh mango puree and continue beating or whisking for the next 5 minutes.
- Transfer this prepared mixture into a freezer tray or ice cream mould. Cover the lid and freeze for 8-10 hours or till it sets completely.
- Fresh homemade 3-Ingredient Mango Ice Cream is ready to serve.
3-Ingredient Oreo Dessert - Oreo Cake Pops
Who doesn’t love Oreos? And if you love Oreos, you will definitely love this 3-Ingredient Oreo Dessert, Oreo Cake Pops! This creamy and delightful 3-ingredient dessert recipe will be deeply enjoyed by adults and kids alike. It is one of the quick three-ingredient dessert recipes that is also fun to make. Follow the recipe of this 3-Ingredient Oreo Dessert given below-
- Oreo - 1 packet
- Cream Cheese - 1 cup
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips - 1 bag
- To make this easy 3-ingredient dessert recipe, first, add the cream cheese and all the Oreos to the food processor. Pulse until the two combine and become smooth like cookie dough.
- Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Once done, the dough will be set and can be shaped into balls.
- Now, use a double boiler to melt the chocolate chips.
- Next, with the help of a spoon, scoop a little dough into your hand and shape it into a firm ball.
- Dip this ball into the melted chocolate and toss it around with a fork to make sure it’s entirely coated.
- Repeat this process for all and leave them to set in the refrigerator.
- 3-ingredient Oreo Dessert, Oreo Cake Pops, is now ready!
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Made in 30 minutes and will be gone even sooner! 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies is a delicious 3-ingredient dessert that can be made in a jiffy. Crunchy to bite yet soft, it is one of the quick three-ingredient dessert recipes that you can enjoy with a cup of hot coffee or warm cup of milk. Follow the recipe of 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies given below-
- Peanut Butter - 1 cup
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Egg - 1
- To make this easy 3-ingredient dessert recipe, firstly, preheat the oven to 350ºF or 180ºC.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, sugar and egg.
- Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the cookie balls onto a nonstick baking sheet.
- For an even cook on the cookies, flatten the cookie balls by pressing a fork down on top of them, then press it down again at a 90º angle to make a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the bottom of the cookies are golden brown. Once done, remove from the oven and leave them to cool for a while.
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are now ready to enjoy!
3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
Silky, luscious and melt-in-the-mouth delicious! 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse is a must-have 3-ingredient dessert at your next dinner party! A crowd-pleaser, it is one of the quick three-ingredient dessert recipes. Follow the 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse recipe given below-
- Chocolate Chips - 1 cup
- Whipping Cream - 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- To make this easy 3-ingredient dessert recipe, melt the chocolate chips in a glass bowl in the microwave at half power, stirring every 30 seconds. Once done, leave it to cool for a few minutes.
- Beat the whipping cream in a large mixing bowl till soft peaks form. Beat in the vanilla. Add the melted chocolate and quickly beat it till all chocolate is incorporated and a mixture is formed.
- Pipe or spoon into small dessert cups. Chill in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse is now ready to enjoy!
3-Ingredient Coffee Ice Cream
Coffee and Ice Cream, a combination made in heaven! 3-Ingredient Coffee Ice Cream is a 3-ingredient dessert that combines two of the most loved dishes: coffee and ice cream. One of the quick three-ingredient dessert recipes, you cannot deny yourself the pleasure of enjoying this blissful dessert! Follow the recipe of 3-Ingredient Coffee Ice Cream given below-
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 2 cups
- Condensed Milk - 1 can, sweetened
- Instant Coffee - 5 tsp
- To make this easy 3-ingredient dessert recipe, mix instant coffee and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl. Set this mixture aside.
- In another large mixing bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Blend sweetened condensed milk and coffee mixture into the whipped cream.
- Next, pour it into a loaf pan and freeze until solid.
- 3-Ingredient Coffee Ice Cream is now ready to serve!
3-Ingredient Banana Pudding
Enjoy as many helpings as you want of this 3-Ingredient Banana Pudding without adding any extra calories! This 3-ingredient dessert is perfect for people who are diet conscious. One of the quick three-ingredient dessert recipes, it is vegan and healthy! Follow the 3-Ingredient Banana Pudding recipe given below-
- Banana - 1, ripped and peeled
- Full-Fat Coconut Milk - ¼ cup
- Chia Seeds - 2 tbsp
- To make this easy 3-ingredient dessert recipe, combine the banana and coconut milk in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Once done, add the chia seeds and pulse a few times to mix evenly.
- Pour into a container and chill for an hour to let the chia seeds plump up a bit.
- 3-Ingredient Banana Pudding is now ready to enjoy!
3-Ingredient Coconut Macaroons
Making Macarons at home is a task and an art in itself. But you can definitely try this 3-ingredient dessert recipe of Coconut Macaroons at home! With chocolate and the goodness of coconut, it is one of the quick three-ingredient dessert recipes. Follow the 3-Ingredient Coconut Macaroons recipe given below-
- Coconut - 3¼ cups, shredded
- Condensed Milk - ¾ cup, sweetened
- Chocolate - ½ cup, melted
- To make this easy 3-ingredient dessert recipe, firstly, preheat your oven to 350°F or 180°C and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine the shredded coconut and sweetened condensed milk. Mix well until the coconut and milk form a sticky mixture.
- Using a spoon, scoop out 2 tablespoons of the coconut mixture and place on your cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Now, gently shape into a rounded mound to form the classic macaron shape.
- Bake until the tops are golden brown, approximately for about 15-20 minutes.
- Once done, remove them from the oven and leave them aside to cool down.
- Once cooled down, dip the bottom or top of each macaroon in melted chocolate. Set aside on a wire rack to set.
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Macaroons are now ready to enjoy! You can also store these in airtight containers for up to 4 days.
3-Ingredient Coconut Balls
Coconut in any shape and form is loved by food enthusiasts! This 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls recipe is a no-bake 3-ingredient dessert recipe that you will love making. Crunchy and chewy, it is one of the quick three-ingredient dessert recipes. Follow the 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls recipe given below-
- Grated Coconut - 1 cup + 3 tbsp (For topping)
- Condensed Milk - ¼ cup + 2 tbsp, sweetened
- Chocolate - 200 gms
- To make this easy 3-ingredient dessert recipe, roast the coconut flakes on medium heat until they turn golden in colour. Keep in mind to stir them constantly as they tend to burn.
- Once done, get it off the heat and leave it to cool down. This will be used as toppings to coat the coconut balls.
- Now, in a large bowl add coconut flakes and sweetened condensed milk. Mix everything well until you end up with a slightly sticky mixture.
- Then roll small balls of this mixture with greased hands. Press and roll the ball gently so that everything sticks well together.
- Once all the balls are prepared, place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Place the tray in the freezer for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Now, melt the chocolate of your choice in a microwave for 20 seconds. Remove, give it a mix and repeat the same thing until you get smooth melted chocolate.
- Remove the coconut balls from the freezer and dip them into melted chocolate. Toss it around with a fork to make sure it’s entirely coated.
- Place them on the baking tray and top with roasted coconut flakes.
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls are now ready to enjoy!
3-Ingredient Oreo Mousse
This 3-Ingredient Oreo Mousse is creamy, fluffy and simple to make! It is a 3-ingredient dessert that is hard to say no to and worth indulging in! Follow the 3-Ingredient Oreo Mousse recipe given below-
- Oreo - 10
- Heavy Cream - 1 cup, cold
- Sugar - ⅓ cup, powdered
- To make this easy 3-ingredient dessert recipe, crush the Oreo cookies into fine crumbs in a blender or a food processor. Once done, set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form
- Fold in the crushed ores into the bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer this mixture into a piping bag and pipe into serving dishes.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Once done, remove and decorate with oreo cookies.
- 3-Ingredient Oreo Mousse is now ready to enjoy!