For those of you who don’t have the time for a full-fledged workout, here are a few quick poses from Anshuka Parwani- yoga expert to the rich and famous, including celebs like Kareena Kapoor. You can try them out in your spare time using nothing but a chair, so get to exercising.
6 yoga poses that will get you fit and fab!
1. A great way to make your arms and legs stronger
2. Practice of this pose will help stimulate internal organs and make you flexible
3. Sharpens your focus, and improves your circulation
4. Stretch your body for ease of movement
5. Practicing this will help ease tension and stiffness in the upper body
6. It’s known to significantly help improve concentration. Also helps relieve stress, fatigue and depression