Gourmet connoisseurs are in awe of celebrated Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi. Fusion of Indian food with international cuisine is what made Chef Harpal a name to reckon with in the hotel industry. He is one of the most entertaining and energetic chef who makes you laugh and astonishes you with his recipes, cooking styles and tips
1. Multilingual : The only chef in India who can speak North Indian, South Indian and East Indian languages including English, Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali, Oriya and Telugu languages fluently
2. Food festivals : Chef Harpal has organized various Indian food festivals at the international level and has been awarded from the Australian High Commission praising the quality of food as the best in the country
3. Brands : He was associated with KhanaKhazana and has developed ready- to -eat packages for the brand. Along with that he was also involved with Ching’s brand, Singapore Airlines, Wockhardt Hospitals, etc.
4. TV Shows : Harpal has been the face for various TV shows like Turban Tadka, KhanaKhazana, Harpal Ki Rasoi, Kitchen Khiladi, Sirf Tees Minute, Desh da Swaad. He has also participated in a dance reality show JhalakDikhhlaJaa 9
5. Restaurants : In 2013, he had launched his own chain of restaurants – The FunjabiTadka in Kolkata. He has also conceptualized and executed the opening of Khazana in Dubai, an Indian specialty restaurant along with many other restaurants