Rann Utsav is one of the biggest carnival of Kutch, Gujarat. Various types of dances, music and cultural events are organised during this festival. It is best enjoyed under full moon on the White Rann land. The festival usually starts in the month of November and lasts for about 3 and a half months. Photographers from around the country come to capture the most amazing experiences of the festival. Here are a few photographers who have clicked some of the best moments.
10 Photographers Who Captured Rann Utsav Beautifully
1. The festival isn’t complete without the ‘Camel Safari’, the crucial activity captured just at the right moment by photographers_of_india.
2. The distinctive music played by locals is the speciality of the Rann Utsav, beautifully captured by gujrattourism.
3. Seems like india_tourism_ is enhancing the shimmering beauty of the white land.
4. The spectacular folk dance performed graciously by the people is one of the eye catching moment captured by handmadez_by_agnisha.
5. A stay at the Rann resort of the salt desert is worth experiencing, captured by _iiana_illyria.
6. One of the most beautiful sunsets experienced by merlinvicki.
7. The handicrafts like folk textiles, exquisite embroidery, traditional ornaments and mirror work are the specialties of Kutch, captured by rannutsav.
8. Even foreigners like andrewevolution travel to Kutch to enjoy the cultural activities during the festival.
9.The enchanting pathway to the White land or the ‘Sea of Kutch’ as the travellers call it, captured by kutch_do_baremas is divine.
10. The spectacular sight of white desert under the moonlight is the perfect view, the most unique captured by the.trodly.