People may come and go, but our besties are forever. Here are 10 celebrity friendships that remind you of your own.
1. Amir Khan & Salman Khan- The classic ‘Do Dost, Ek Cup’ buddies showed us that age and distance have little effect on true friendship. Because Andaaz Apna Apna!
2. Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor- The boys from Gunday may have fought over a damsel in the movie, but off screen they’re the tightest friends. Bet you got a friend like that too.
3. Jacqueline Fernandez & Sonam Kapoor- If your friendship is like this one, you’ve got some serious swaggerificvalue. These soul sisters love to hangout and chat over a cuppa, and maybe make some headlines in the bargain.
4. Amrita Arora & Kareena Kapoor- Fashionistas in their own right. This friendship bond makes you think that maybe it’s less friendship and more like being extensions of each other.
5. Shah Rukh Khan & Karan Johar- When your friendship has the power to keep showbiz running like it’s nobody’s business, you know it’s one that is here to stay, babaay!!!
6. Alia Bhatt & Varun Dhawan- Friends, if you believe all of life is fun and games then here are your spirit animals.
7. For the low-key friends, Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra showcase how you could be at the top of the game and still be great friends.
8. Abhishek Bachchan & John Abraham- BROMANCE! We know that you know that this is the benchmark of #super #awesome #friendship.
9. Ajay Devgan and Rohit Shetty- What happens when you’re best friends with an action hero? Everyday is a blast. Get it!? ?
10. When your friendship is like Ranbir Kapoor and Ayan Mukerji, you can work and chill whenever you want. This duo has delivered hits and have wooed the audience effortlessly.