Strawberries are one of the favourite seasonal fruits people eagerly wait for. A perfect blend of sweet and tangy, strawberries are a treat to eat and enjoy. It is only during the winter season you get to enjoy this bite-sized juicy fruit.
There are a plethora of recipes you can try with strawberries during the season. It is a versatile fruit you can enjoy with pancakes during breakfast or make it into a jam or enjoy in the form of a dessert. Below listed are 10 delicious no-bake strawberry recipes that you should definitely try this season.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
No bake strawberry cheesecake is the perfect dessert for Sunday brunches, kitty parties, date night and get-togethers. It is one of the most delicious no bake strawberry desserts that you can make anytime and will amaze your loved ones. Follow the no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe below to make it in no time!
- Strawberries - 500 gms
- Butter - 4 tbsp
- Sugar - ¾ cup, powdered
- Gelatin - 1 gm
- Water - 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon - ¼ tsp, powdered
- Whipped Cream - ½ cup
- Vanilla Essence - 4 drops
- Brown Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Sugar - ¼ cup
- Cream Cheese - 400 gms
- Biscuit Crumbs - 7 scoops
1. In a bowl add biscuit crumbs, butter and brown sugar. Mix it well. Take an 8-inch pan and layer this mixture evenly at the bottom and on the sides of the pan. Keep it to set in the freezer while you make the filling.
2. In a pan cook half of the strawberries with ¼ cup sugar and water on low flame until the strawberries are quite soft.
3. Once done, turn off the heat and blend it to make a puree. Put it over a slow flame again.
4. Add water to the unflavoured gelatin sheet and leave it to rest for a few minutes. Add the gelatin to the strawberry puree. Remove it from the heat once dissolved.
5. Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar on a medium-low speed until it becomes smooth. Add the vanilla essence and cinnamon. Reserve ¾ cup of the topping for the top layer.
6. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until medium peaks start to form. Now, gently fold the whipped cream into the strawberry cheesecake batter just until it is all well combined.
7. Pour this mixture into the crust pan and top it with strawberry topping. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours until set.
8. Remove it from the pan and serve the no bake strawberry cheesecake with some freshly chopped strawberries.
No Bake Strawberry Banana Pudding Cake Recipe
The goodness of strawberries and bananas comes together in the strawberry banana pudding cake recipe! It is an easy no bake strawberry dessert recipe perfect to satiate your taste buds. Have a look at the no bake strawberry banana pudding cake recipe below.
- Bananas - 4 medium, sliced
- Strawberries - 500 gms
- Instant Vanilla Pudding - 6 to 7 tbsp
- Cold Milk - 2 cups
- Sour Cream - ½ cup
- Whipped Topping - 2 cups
- Vanilla Wafers - 10 to 12
- Strawberry Wafers - 5 to 6
1. Combine the milk and vanilla pudding mix in a large bowl. Mix with a handheld mixer for 2-3 minutes.
2. Once the pudding is thickened, add the sour cream and 1 cup of whipped topping. Mix everything well.
3. In your pudding serving dish, add a layer of vanilla wafers at the bottom. Next, add some pudding followed by a layer of freshly sliced strawberries and bananas. Repeat the layers.
4. Top off the pudding with the remaining of the whipped topping.
5. Garnish the top layer with sliced bananas and strawberries and strawberry wafers.
6. Chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
7. Serve a slice of the delicious no bake strawberry banana pudding cake recipe!
Strawberry Gelato Recipe
Bring the Italian taste of gelato to your home with this strawberry gelato recipe! A gelato is a slightly different version of ice cream. It is smoother and creamier. Try this strawberry gelato recipe and enjoy the deliciousness of gelato.
- Strawberries - 600 gms
- Sugar - 1 cup, granulated
- Milk - ¾ cup
- Lemon Juice - 2 tbsp
- Heavy Whipping Cream - ½ cup
1. Remove the leaves and wash the strawberries thoroughly with cold water.
2. In a food processor, process the strawberries, lemon juice and sugar until liquified.
3. Add in the milk and process until a smooth mixture forms.
4. In a bowl, mix the strawberry mixture and cream thoroughly.
5. Pour it into an ice cream maker and freeze overnight.
6. Enjoy one of the best no bake strawberry desserts!
White Chocolate-Strawberry Tiramisu
Do you know what heaven tastes like? You will surely do after you taste this no bake strawberry dessert recipe! White Chocolate-Strawberry Tiramisu is a quick and delicious dessert recipe perfect for date night. Have a look at it below.
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 2 cups
- Cream Cheese - 1 cup, softened
- Mascarpone Cheese - ½ cup
- White Baking Chocolate - 1¼ cup, melted and cooled
- Confectioners’ Sugar - 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Ladyfingers - 2 packages, split
- Strawberries - 4 cups, sliced
- Chocolate Syrup
1. Beat cream in a large bowl until soft peaks form. In another bowl, beat cheese until light and fluffy. Add in the cooled chocolate , ½ cup confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract. Fold in 2 cups of whipped cream.
2. Brush half the Ladyfingers with half of orange juice and arrange in a dish. Spread 2 cups cream cheese and top with half of the strawberries. Repeat the process.
3. Gently stir remaining confectioners' sugar into remaining cream cheese mixture and fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over ladyfingers and top with remaining strawberries.
4. Refrigerate before serving.
5. Garnish it with chocolate syrup if desired and serve this one of the most delicious no bake strawberry desserts!
Frozen Strawberry Soufflé
Soufflé is a popular dessert loved by many. Frozen strawberry soufflé is an easy no bake strawberry dessert recipe and a flavourful dish that will definitely be loved by your guests. Follow the recipe below to make this dessert perfectly.
- Strawberries - 250 gms (For soufflé)
- Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
- Egg Whites - 3
- Sugar - 200 gms
- Cream - 200 ml
- Strawberries - 8 (For garnish)
1. Line bowls or cups with parchment paper up the sides, about 2 cm.
2. Mince strawberries, add lemon juice and set it aside.
3. Beat egg whites in a bowl until foamy. Heat the bowl in a water bath and continue to whisk while adding sugar until stiff. Strain strawberries through a sieve into the bowl.
4. Beat cream until stiff and mix with strawberries and egg white mixture.
5. Distribute the prepared mixture evenly into the cups.
6. Freeze for 6 hours. Remove at least 15 minutes before serving.
7. Garnish the frozen strawberry soufflé with freshly sliced strawberries and enjoy this most flavorful of all no bake strawberry desserts.
Heavenly Filled Strawberries
The next on our list of no bake strawberry desserts is Heavenly Filled Strawberries. These make for amazing bite-sized desserts. Have a look at this simple no bake strawberry dessert recipe below.
- Fresh Large Strawberries - 3 dozen
- Cream Cheese - 1¾ cup, softened
- Confectioners’ Sugar - ½ cup
- Almond Extract - ¼ tbsp
- Chocolate Shavings
1. Remove the stems of the strawberries and wash gently.
2. Cut a dip “X” in the tip of each strawberry. Gently spread the berries open.
3. Beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and almond extract in a small bowl until light and fluffy.
4. Pipe or spoon about 2 tsp of mixture into the berries. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings if desired.
5. Enjoy this bite-sized and one of the easiest to make no bake strawberry desserts!
This berry curd can be used over various dishes such as waffles, pancakes, cakes or ice cream. Have a look at this no bake strawberry recipe below!
- Strawberries - 1 cup, chopped
- Raspberries - 1 cup
- Sugar - ⅓ cup
- Cornstarch - 1 tbsp
- Egg Yolks - 3
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
1. Cover and process raspberries and strawberries in a blender until almost smooth. Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl. Reserve ½ cup + 1 tbsp and remove the seeds.
2. Mix sugar and cornstarch in a small heavy saucepan. Whisk in egg yolks and berry puree until blended. Add butter and whisk constantly over medium heat. Whisk until the mixture is thick enough to coat a metal spoon.
3. Do not let it boil. Turn off the heat and add the vanilla extract.
4. Transfer to a bowl to cool it down.
5. Once cooled down, you can transfer in a jar and store for 2 weeks.
Sky-High Strawberry Pie
Who doesn’t like pie? It’s one of the most satisfying desserts after a hearty dinner. Have a look at this no bake strawberry dessert recipe of sky-high strawberry pie given below.
- Strawberries - 12 cups, divided
- Sugar - 1½ cup
- Cornstarch - 6 tbsp
- Water - ⅔ cup
- Deep-Dish Pie Crust - 1, baked
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 1 cup
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix - 4½ tsp
1. Mash enough strawberries to equal 6 cups in a large bowl.
2. Combine sugar and cornstarch in a large saucepan. Add in the berries and water and bring it to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Cook and stir until thickened for about 2 minutes.
4. Once down, turn off the heat and pour into a large bowl. Stir consistently and let it cool down for about 20 minutes, until it is slightly warm.
5. Add in the remaining berries and pile into the pie crust. Chill it for at least 2 to 3 hours.
6. Whip cream in a small bowl until soft peaks form. Sprinkle dry pudding mix in the cream and whip until stiff.
7. Pipe around the edges of the pie or on individual slices.
Coconut Milk-Strawberry Banana Pops
Delicious popsicle in the midst of a hot, summer day. Pure bliss. Cherish the coolness of one of the best no bake strawberry desserts given below.
- Coconut Milk - 1 can
- Strawberries - 2 cups, chopped and divided
- Banana - 1, sliced
- Maple Syrup - 2 tbsp
- Freezer Pop Molds - 12
1. Place coconut milk, 1½ cup strawberries, banana and syrup in a blender. Cover and process until smooth.
2. Divide the remaining strawberries into 12 freezer pop molds. Pour the puree into the molds, filling ¾ cups.
3. Freeze for at least 4 hours until firm.
Strawberry Ice Cream Cake
The taste of two yummy desserts combined in this no bake strawberry dessert recipe. Strawberry ice cream cake is light and delicious with a festive presentation. With one of the best no bake strawberry desserts at the table, we are sure your guests will come running for seconds. Have a look at its recipe below.
- Ladyfingers - 2 packages, split
- Strawberry Ice Cream - 4 cups, softened if needed
- Strawberry sorbet - 1¾ cups, softened if needed
- Strawberries - 2 cups, hulled
- Confectioners’ Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Marshmallow Creme - ¾ cup
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 1 cup
1. Line the sides and bottom of an ungreased pan with ladyfingers, rounded sides out. Trim to fit if needed.
2. Quickly spread the strawberry ice cream into the pan. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Spread strawberry sorbet over the ice cream. Cover and freeze again for 30 minutes.
4. Place strawberries and confectioners’ sugar in a food processor and process until pureed. Reserve ¼ cup puree for swirling.
5. Transfer the remaining puree into a large bowl and whisk in the marshmallow creme.
6. Beat cream in a small bowl until soft peaks form. Fold in the marshmallow mixture.
7. Spread evenly over the sorbet and drizzle the reserved puree. Cut gently through the puree using a knife or a toothpick to form swirls. Cover and freeze overnight.
8. Remove from the freezer and carefully loosen the sides from the pan with a knife. Serve immediately.