How to celebrate Parsi New Year, best shown by famous Parsis
Not everyone can boast of two New Year celebrations within 365 days, not counting 1st Jan of course. If you relate to any of this, you’re probably a proud Parsi.
1. You begin by thanking your wonderful lineage for giving you unique traits, and company that is otherwise known as friends and family.
Image Courtesy: veethi.com
2. When it comes to family time, even the chocolate boy turns into a mumma’s boy.
Image Courtesy: LightsCameraBollywood
3. You hangout with some of the gorgeous dikris from the colony. (And maybe think of a perfect future together.)
Image Courtesy: wikimedia
4. You sip on some cocktails, or better yet , some good old Raspberry Soda from the bottle.
Image Courtesy: liveinstyle.com
5. And when you’re done, you break into a dance while they play a retro number
on grandpa’s gramophone.
Image Courtesy: indya101.com
6. Or you relax in your dad’s recliner and listen to some of this man’s masterpieces. And be glad you’re related, somehow.
Image Courtesy: archivo.com
7. You can’t wait to lay your hands on that delicious dhansak your mum made with all her love .
Image Courtesy: goodtoknow.com
8. You have to have some sumptuous patrani macchi today.
Image Courtesy: hungryandexcitied.blogspot.com
9. Well, what are you waiting for? JAMVA CHALO JI!
Image Courtesy: TOI
10. Don’t forget to call for celebrations in the memory of this epic dikra who was one among you!
Image Courtesy: reddit