Celeb couples who celebrated Karwa Chauth this year
From Cricket to Television actors, here’s a look at some well-known couples who celebrated Karwa Chauth while you were busy arranging the thalis and fasting.
1. Rohit Sharma and Ritika Sajdeh: Ritika Sajdeh, wife of Mumbai Indians skipper Rohit Sharma observed her second Karwa Chauth this year. The couple got married in December 2015.
2. Suresh Raina and Priyanka Chaudhary: Priyanka Chaudhary, wife of Cricketer Suresh Raina can be seen in the picture celebrating the festival. The couple, who got hitched in April 2015, celebrated their third Karwa Chauth.
3. Geeta Basra and Harbhajan Singh: Geeta Basra and Harbhajan Singh celebrated their second Karwa Chauth this year. Harbhajan Singh tweeted the picture of Geeta looking at him through the sieve, a ritual that is an integral part of the festival.
4. Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya: Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya shared a picture of them waiting at their balcony for the moon. The couple who got married in July 2016, observed their second Karwa Chauth.
5. Suyyash Rai and Kishwer Merchant: The television star couple Suyyash Rai and Kishwer Merchant posted this lovely picture and celebrated Karwa Chauth amidst much festive charm.
6. Kavita Kaushik and Ronnit Biswas: The FIR actress Kavita Kaushik, celebrated her first Karwa Chauth with husband Ronnit Biswas calling the festival romantic.
7. Drashti Dhami and Neeraj Khemka: The Madhubala actress Drashti Dhami shared a picture of herself with friends on the occasion dressed simply. She is married to businessman Neeraj Khemka.
8. Karan Patel and Ankita Bhargava :Yeh Hai Mohabbatien actor Karan Patel’s wife Ankita Bhargava shared her Karwa Chauth moments on Instagram, while giving a glimpse of their tech-savvy way of observing the festival.
9. Sandeep Sejwal and Pooja Banerjee: The Chandra Nadini fame actress Pooja Banerjee who wed Sandeep Sejwal in February, made a comprehensive video giving hair and make-up tips to all married women out there.