1. When a good deed is rewarded with a threat to his family, one man must settle the debt with a serial killer.
2. Haunted by visions of his childhood romance, a playwright creates the work of his lifetime.
3. A family drama of love and deceit that will leave you at the edge of your seat.
4. A woman who took the path less travelled finds herself alienated by the villagers she sought to help.
5. India’s first technicolor film, it was also the first one to gross over ₹15 million!
6. A man with a near perfect life becomes worried when cracks develop in his healthy relationship.
7. These three brothers, with different lives, will be united by a single enemy – their father.
8. A successful gambler must play a game of poker, with the fate of the world hanging in the balance.
9. The magical chemistry between Raj Kapoor and Nargis always took our breath away.
10. Caught in a plot that involves love, life and death, Inspector Shyam must race against time to solve a string of mysterious murders aboard a train.
11. A monument in Indian film history, this movie explores the life of Alexander The Great in India and his clashes with the greatest kings.
12. After narrowly escaping the clutches of the law, a criminal attempts to leave his old life behind, but the past has a way of catching up with him.
13. A story of honour, loyalty and love amidst a time of warring kingdoms.
14. When the freedom of the country was at stake, a few brave men stepped up to defend their country. This is their story.
15. One woman’s battle against society as she struggles to break free of tradition and marry the man she truly loves.
16. Three incredible roles, one incredible actor. The Big B’s talent shone through in this family drama.
17. After a marriage ends in tragedy, a man finds hope in the most unlikely of people.
18. Despite their undying love for one another Vikram and Sunita are separated during a tragic accident that leaves Sunita disfigured and Vikram heartbroken. But destiny has other plans.
19. Two men from different walks of life will find themselves united by a long kept secret.
20. A gripping thriller that revolves around lost love and the lengths people would go to get it back.
21. When a loved one is lost, another rises to take his place. But who is this mystery man, and what are his motives?
22. The crime thriller that will leave you on the edge of your seat.
23. Adapted from Gulshan Nanda’s novel “Maadhavi” by Phani Majumdar, starring Dharmendra, this is an unforgettable story of arranged marriage and the burdens that come with it.
24. A tale of youthful romance proving that love conquers all, starring the charming Randhir Kapoor and Jaya Bhaduri Bachchan.
25. Against all odds, two lovers elope in the hopes of escaping their controlling families.
26. When a high society girl falls in love with a common man, love blossoms. But her father will do everything in his power to keep them separated.
27. Two friends Vijay and Ajay break their ties when Vijay discovers that his father’s murderer may be Ajay’s own long-lost father.
28. This is the true story of a man who risked his life to save countless patients during war time.
29. The story of a playboy who is forced to cast aside his carefree life when parenthood comes knocking at his door.
30. A heart-breaking drama that beautifully showcases the social inequality of the early 50s.
31. Two thieves are caught in a web of lies and deceit, by a man who will hunt them to the ends of the earth.
32. A professor discovers a revolutionary formula and finds himself at the centre of a sinister plot.
33. A film that touched upon the crucial issue of dowry in India, starring the incredible Naseeruddin Shah and the charming Smita Patil.
34. A woman who has been in a coma for 14 years awakens to find that her husband has remarried and moved on in her absence.
35. This family drama will leave you speechless, as a young man struggles against his duty to his family and true love.
36. When things take a turn for the worse, one woman must make the ultimate sacrifice to save her ex-lover’s life.
37. A fragile relationship between a father and his daughter takes a turn for the worse when she finds the love of her life.
38. An honest man is accused of a crime he did not commit and it is up to his one true love to rescue him.
39. A true classic in every sense of the word, this charming Bollywood classic had music that touched everyone’s hearts.
40. This tale tells of a city doctor, who falls head over heels for a maiden from the village.