1. The bulky machine that helped you save your not so bulky data – the trusty PC!
Image Courtesy : cdn.natemat.pl
2. Listening to your favourite songs over and over again gave a joyous feeling altogether.
Image Courtesy : img.ycpix.com
3. Sporting that Boomer tattoo made you the coolest kid in class.
Image Courtesy : iforce.co.nz
4. And this little white bar was the best way to call truce during school-time fights.
Image Courtesy : aapnidukan.net
5. Do you even need electricity to play the best game ever?
Image Courtesy : sgxl.nl
6. Don’t lie, we’ve all fought with our siblings to play this game first.
Image Courtesy : static1.gamerstuff.fr
7. Owning a house or a hotel was so easy back then!
Image Courtesy : media.babyoye.com
8. The phone’s charm is irresistible, and so is the classic game!
Image Courtesy : b1.gmbox.ru
9. And there was this perfect excuse to skip the mandatory afternoon nap.
Image Courtesy : imagazin.ro
10. Rewind! We can never forget visiting the stores and buying new cassettes each week for the Walkman.
Image Courtesy : image.viettimes.vn
11. If you had the most, you were the richest kid on the block.
Image Courtesy : img00.deviantart.net
12. And how we wished this paper fortune teller would predict and solve our life problems.
Image Courtesy : cdn.wittyfeed.com
13. The most wonderful memory of school? It definitely was covering our textbooks with these brown papers.
Image Courtesy : livingstyles.com.au
14. Admit it or not, we all have used the milky gel pens to decorate our books.
Image Courtesy : i.pinimg.com
15. That’s how we made new friends, by gifting a slap bracelet.
Image Courtesy : images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com
16. Owning these scented markers made you the coolest kid in the arts class.
Image Courtesy : odysseyonline-img.rbl.ms
17. The gummy bear candy that we still love.
Image Courtesy : ep.yimg.com
18. Want to see how we looked before developing a picture? That’s what you got.
Image Courtesy : it-scan.ru
We all have experienced the best times indeed. And we sure do miss a
lot of these things today. Tag your friends with whom you shared these
things and who made your childhood awesome!