15 most influential and strongest women of the entertainment industry
Women around the world have been doing wonders and we can’t stop praising them for the work they do for all of us. From being a girl to a responsible member of the family and from being a daughter to a mother, she plays the most vital role in each family. Here’s a list of the most powerful and influential women in the Indian entertainment industry who have not only entertained us for generations but also are the strongest of all.
1. Best known for her roles in Omkara, Chameli and many other films, Bollywood’s Begum Kareena Kapoor Khan is our favourite.
Image Courtesy: www.liveinstyle.com
2. Since the time Sridevi entered the cinema, she is regarded as one of the greatest and most popular actresses. Her demise is a great loss to Bollywood.
3. Our favourite dance icon, Madhuri Dixit is an inspiration in herself. From the time she entered Bollywood, she’s been winning hearts of one and all through her work.
Image Courtesy: www.dnaindia.com
4. Vidya Balan has been giving us all the ENTERTAINMENT since the time she has entered Bollywood. Her roles define how great she is as an actor, giving us all goosebumps with each film she decides on taking up.
Image Courtesy : www.easterneye.eu
5. Playing out the strongest roles of all, Rekha is one of the most iconic Bollywood actresses due to her versatility and amazing features.
Image Courtesy : www.starnabe.com
6. Starting her journey with a small beauty contest to now being among the most influential people in the world, Priyanka Chopra has achieved it all with her hard work. Which is why she’s a real role model for many of us.
Image Courtesy : stylecaster.com
7. Starting as a model to now being an international actress, Deepika Padukone has made us all very proud. Her characters and her choice of films is very unique which we can’t imagine any other actor could ever perform the way she does.
Image Courtesy : wallpaperclicker.com
8. The Anarkali of Bollywood, how can someone ever forget her? Madhubala and her characters marked her as one of the greatest and among the most definitive actresses of all time.
Image Courtesy : www.timesnownews.com
9. The crowned diva, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is a beauty who has been inspiring the world with her roles. Achieving so much in her life, she sometimes leaves us thinking about how can one be so beautiful and strong at the same time.
Image Courtesy : www.wallpaperhdimages.in
10. Best known for her phenomenal roles on the silver screen, Sharmila Tagore is a true inspiration for all of us!
Image Courtesy : www.straight.com
11. Kajol’s work itself is enough to give us a little more courage each day! Her contribution in Indian cinema has been so great that she also has been honoured with The Padma Shri for her contribution.
Image Courtesy : qz.com
12. Cited as one of the topmost actresses, Mumtaz is an icon for all the other women out there. Entering Bollywood at a very young age, she’s best known for her roles in Tere Mere Sapne and Khilona.
Image Courtesy : movies.ndtv.com
13. The famous mother of Bollywood, Farida Jalal has starred in a total of close to 130 movies. She’s been there in the cinema for a really long time now and is one of the best actors of all time.
Image Courtesy : www.brecorder.com
14. The young blood of Bollywood, Alia Bhatt has become everybody’s favourite. From Radha in SOTY to impressing us all in Highway, Udta Punjab and Dear Zindagi, she has been the youngest inspiration of all.
Image Courtesy : www.dnaindia.com
15. Lighting up the cinema with her pretty face, Parveen Babi is someone who is and always will be loved by all. Being the most glamorous actors of cinema, Parveen Babi has made us all proud equally with her acting skills.
Image Courtesy : skjbollywoodnews.com
With all these divas being the strongest pillars of Bollywood, we feel
really proud to say that our entertainment industry is lucky to find these
gems. To all the women out there today, do good and be proud of the
person you truly are. Because you are unique.
Happy Women’s Day!