1. When praising someone deserving is mandatory.
2. When he decided to give some manly advice to his mates.
3. Not leaving a single “Mauka” to amaze the followers with his quirky tweets.
4. On giving the youth advice on some much needed downtime.
5. When he acknowledged Serena Williams winning with this hilarious tweet.
6. When he wished Captain Dhoni using unique hashtags.
7. It’s not surprising that he has tweets for every occasion.
8. On raising some social awareness on World No Tobacco Day.
9. On mastering the pun game.
10. Viru paaji is a pro when it comes to wishing people on their birthdays.
Seems like Viru paaji has hit Twitter’s 140-character-boundary and the fans are loving it.