1. The festival isn’t complete without the ‘Camel Safari’, the crucial activity captured just at the right moment by photographers_of_india.
2. The distinctive music played by locals is the speciality of the Rann Utsav, beautifully captured by gujrattourism.
3. Seems like india_tourism_ is enhancing the shimmering beauty of the white land.
4. The spectacular folk dance performed graciously by the people is one of the eye catching moment captured by handmadez_by_agnisha.
5. A stay at the Rann resort of the salt desert is worth experiencing, captured by _iiana_illyria.
6. One of the most beautiful sunsets experienced by merlinvicki.
7. The handicrafts like folk textiles, exquisite embroidery, traditional ornaments and mirror work are the specialties of Kutch, captured by rannutsav.
8. Even foreigners like andrewevolution travel to Kutch to enjoy the cultural activities during the festival.
9.The enchanting pathway to the White land or the ‘Sea of Kutch’ as the travellers call it, captured by kutch_do_baremas is divine.
10. The spectacular sight of white desert under the moonlight is the perfect view, the most unique captured by the.trodly.
The great festival is scheduled from 1st November 2017 to 20th
February 2018 this time. If you have captured more amazing pictures
of the festival, share with us in the comments below.