10 examples of ‘Pakki Dosti’ from Bollywood that make you want to call your BFF right away
People may come and go, but our besties are forever. Here are 10 celebrity friendships that remind you of your own.
1. Amir Khan & Salman Khan- The classic ‘Do Dost, Ek Cup’ buddies showed us that age and distance have little effect on true friendship. Because Andaaz Apna Apna!
2. Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor- The boys from Gunday may have fought over a damsel in the movie, but off screen they’re the tightest friends. Bet you got a friend like that too.
3. Jacqueline Fernandez & Sonam Kapoor- If your friendship is like this one, you’ve got some serious swaggerificvalue. These soul sisters love to hangout and chat over a cuppa, and maybe make some headlines in the bargain.
4. Amrita Arora & Kareena Kapoor- Fashionistas in their own right. This friendship bond makes you think that maybe it’s less friendship and more like being extensions of each other.
5. Shah Rukh Khan & Karan Johar- When your friendship has the power to keep showbiz running like it’s nobody’s business, you know it’s one that is here to stay, babaay!!!
6. Alia Bhatt & Varun Dhawan- Friends, if you believe all of life is fun and games then here are your spirit animals.
7. For the low-key friends, Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra showcase how you could be at the top of the game and still be great friends.
8. Abhishek Bachchan & John Abraham- BROMANCE! We know that you know that this is the benchmark of #super #awesome #friendship.
9. Ajay Devgan and Rohit Shetty- What happens when you’re best friends with an action hero? Everyday is a blast. Get it!? 😉
10. When your friendship is like Ranbir Kapoor and Ayan Mukerji, you can work and chill whenever you want. This duo has delivered hits and have wooed the audience effortlessly.
If you have a friendship just like the ones we mentioned, go ahead and share it with your best buddy, soul sister, BFF, Broski or whatever you may call them. And let them know your friendship is epic.